Encounters with Muslims.
An everyday topic.
Islam is spreading and the fact is that the number of Muslims in business, industry, public services and schools is on the increase.
Employers and colleagues are facing the challenge of encountering Muslims adequately in the workplace.
These are some of the common questions which may arise:
- Should breaks coincide with Islamic prayer times?
- To what extent should Islamic clothing be allowed in the workplace?
- What are the points of conflict between Shari’a and democratic principles?
- To what extent are Muslims called to imitate their prophet Mohammed today?
- What are the teachings of the different groups?
- To what extent are culture and religion interrelated?